Jarret Choi, CPA
Jarret has been working in public accounting since 2003. After working at another accounting firm as an Associate to a Vice President, he founded CNY Accountants & Consultants in 2012.
- Financial and tax accounting
- Business tax returns (corporations, Limited Liability Companies, partnerships involving multiple states and international transactions)
- Financial due diligence and tax planning in business acquisition, merger and sales transactions
- Audit representation before various government branches
- Depositions and testimony as expert witness in business litigation cases
- Business valuation – financial approach
Professional Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- B.A. Economics at University of California, Berkeley
Jarret lives in Brea, California. He enjoys traveling and likes to maintain active lifestyle including hiking and training at the gym.